Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Mezco's upcoming Mortal Kombat X figures are AWESOME!!

When I heard of the upcoming Mortal Kombat X figures, I HAD to share it!! XD So I got these pics off the net (courtesy of Toyark and Mezco) and man I was simply blown away by the detail!! Just look at these pics!! :D



And here's my favorite ice-wielding Lin Kuei ninja; Sub-Zero! :D






And here's Sub's favorite frenemy; Scorpion!!




Joining them is the god of thunder; Raiden!! :D




Looking at the detail, it was just amazing!! :D These figures will be at 6" tall and each figure will have 23 points of articulation. Each figure will also come along with accessories. It will be packed on a collector friendly blister cards as well!! :D All figures will be sold at $18.99 and will be released on May of 2015!! 




As much as I am a big Mortal Kombat fan, I'm shy to admit that aside from the games, I failed to collect their other merchandise. :( Last time, I almost bought a Sub-Zero figure from a local toystore. But believing that they won't sell out quick, I just waited for prices to go down. And that turned out the worse decision I made, as they quickly sold out and the store didn't restock. Now with this release, I will DEFINITELY get myself a Sub-Zero figure. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment