Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I HAZ WACOM TABLET!! ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!! XD

wacom-2 Get a Wacom Tablet.

(Achievement Unlocked: January 27, 2010) I finally own a Wacom Tablet now, after like more than 5 years of dreaming to own one. Thank you Lord! XD

Image0415

Here it is, unboxed and right in front of me. XD Just seeing this box on my desk just makes me feel like a kid again. Hahahaha!! XD

Image0418

Underneath the cover, lies this sleek black zen-like box. So very sexy and sophisticated lookin.

Image0419

Then just to tease me even further, as soon as I open the box, I see this cover with an introduction piece of some sort to the wonderful world of Wacom, written in 10 different languages. Gawd unboxing this feels just like sexy-time. Alot of foreplay required.

Image0420

Then there it is. Right smack in the middle. Thinly veiled that I can almost see through it. The pen is right on top, just waiting to be touched…

Image0421

As I pull it out, she shows me her secret; a little box with more surprises (namely the installer, the quick guide, & a bunch of freebie software XD)

Image0422 

As I unveil my new Bamboo tablet, it simply is a sight to behold. So sleek, sexy and untouched; I can’t wait to have my hands all over it later…

Image0424

So I boxed my baby again, for me to have more quality time later. I placed my 2 combiners; Bruticus & Superion, to guard my baby. LOL!! Man I’m like a kid right now seriously!! XD

 

No comments:

Post a Comment